Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Kootenai County! Locally owned and operated CDA Paving and Concrete Specialties has expanded operations and are looking for enthusiastic team members.
When you decide to build your Career with us, you’ll be part of a company that believes what we do is bigger than construction. It is about connecting communities and building new roads to the future. We believe in investing in our community and our employees. You’ll be part of a respected, challenged, and rewarded team.
Build with Us. We are CDA.
We understand the value of our Team Members and how everyone plays such a vital role in the day-to-day success of CDA Paving and Concrete Specialties. Therefore, we look for driven people with strong work ethics, morals, and values. When we find them, we want to keep each one. Therefore, we offer competitive total rewards compensation.
- Yearly Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- The company pays 80% of the employee, spouse, and dependents’ premium
- Three deductible options to choose from HSA $5,000, $3,000, & $1,000
- 401k with 4% matching contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
Open Positions – Click the link for details
(Updated July 2023)
For a description of all open positions, visit: https://wearecda.bamboohr.com/careers
- Apply online at CDA Careers
- Apply in person with a completed application, resume, current MVR, medical card, and CDL (for driver position only). We are located at 3110 N. Government Way in CDA.
- Apply via email: send the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Driver Application: 2023 CDL Application
General Application: 2023 Employment Application